Monday, July 22, 2013

A picture from the past...!




I found this picture on the internet, it caught my attention, and three thoughts came suddenly in my mind:
1. I remembered a chapter in cinema history (direction in cinema and television were my first studies when I finished high school) about musical in Hollywood in the beginning of the 20th century, when the choreographies started taking the shape of forms in nature (flowers, plants, etc). I liked that detail and this picture is very close to what I have made as a picture in my mind back then.
2.I thought how relevant is everything around us.
3. Mmm... nice stimulus for a new project!

...................

Βρήκα αυτή την φωτογραφία στο ίντερνετ, μου τράβηξε την προσοχή, και τρεις σκέψεις ήρθαν αμέσως στο μυαλό μου: 
1. Θυμήθηκα το μάθημα στην ιστορία του κινηματογράφου (η σκηνοθεσία κινηματογράφου και τηλεόρασης ήταν οι πρώτες σπουδές μου όταν τελείωσα το λύκειο) για το μιούζικαλ στο Χόλιγουντ στις αρχές του 20ού αιώνα, όταν οι χορογραφίες άρχισαν να παίρνουν το σχήμα φορμών της φύσης (λουλούδια, φυτά, κλπ). Μου άρεσε αυτή η λεπτομέρεια κι αυτή η φωτογραφία είναι πολύ κοντά σε αυτό που είχα πλάσει στο μυαλό μου τότε.
2. Σκέφτηκα πόσο σχετικά είναι όλα μεταξύ τους γύρω μας.
3 Μμμ... ωραίο ερέθισμα για νέο πρότζεκτ!

No comments:

Post a Comment