Monday, November 4, 2013

One small thing







I was going through some photos in a memory card and I found these two, so I'll tell you the story!

One day as I was getting out of the car I looked down and there it was! A paper boat! 
My friends and family know that I love making boats out of paper . . .
and it seems like others like it too! 
It might sound a little bit silly, but that was that kind of moment that you smile about the little things!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Έψαχνα τις φωτογραφίες σε μια κάρτα μνήμης βρήκα αυτές τις δύο, οπότε θα σας πω την ιστορία!

Μια μέρα καθώς έβγαινα από το αυτοκίνητο κοίταξα κάτω και να το! Ένα χάρτινο καραβάκι!
Οι φίλοι και η οικογένειά μου ξέρουν ότι μου αρέσει πολύ να φτιάχνω καραβάκια από χαρτί . . .
και φαίνεται ότι αρέσει και σε άλλους!
Μπορεί ν' ακούγεται λίγο χαζό, αλλά ήταν μία από τις στιγμές που χαμογελάς για τα μικρά πράγματα της ζωής!

No comments:

Post a Comment