Monday, October 7, 2013

Time (New adventures)


Recently I visited a friend. In her house I had some weird-hard times the summer that passed (the friend was playing the supportive role, she wasn't the causeof the problem).
I remember being in the shower and looking in the mirror in front of me thinking "Am I ever going to have a shower in here having a good and happy mood?".
And days passed, and weeks passed, and months passed.......
Time!
Since that day in the shower I have picked up every piece of me that had fallen apart. There have been some changes, but I am a whole again and all this because of personal effort and.... time.
That's the thing I realized in my recent visit: the great effect that time has on us (if only we let it).
In the end, time heals hurt feelings and wounds (physical or not) and.....
brings new adventures!
.............
Πρόσφατα επισκέφτηκα μια φίλη, στο σπίτι της οποίας είχα περάσει κάποιες περίεργες-κακές στιγμές το καλοκαίρι που πέρασε (η φίλη έπαιζε τον ρόλο του υποστηρικτή, δεν ήταν η αιτία του προβλήματος).
Θυμάμαι να είμαι στο ντους και να κοιτάζω τον καθρέφτη απέναντι μου σκεπτόμενη "Θα κάνω ποτέ ντους εδώ με καλή διάθεση;".
Και οι μέρες πέρασαν, και οι βδομάδες πέρασαν, και οι μήνες πέρασαν....
Χρόνος!
Από εκείνη την ημέρα στο ντους έχω μαζέψει όλα τα σπασμένα κομμάτια μου που είχα χάσει. Έγιναν αλλαγές, αλλά είμαι και πάλι ολόκληρη. Κάτι που οφείλεται σε προσωπική προσπάθεια και.... χρόνο.
Αυτό συνειδητοποίησα  στην πρόσφατη επίσκεψή μου: το πόσο πολύ μας επηρεάζει ο χρόνος που περνάει (μόνο αν τον αφήσουμε).
Στο τέλος, ο χρόνος θεραπεύει πληγωμένα αισθήματα και πληγές (σωματικές και μη) και....
μας οδηγεί σε νέες περιπέτειες! 

No comments:

Post a Comment