Saturday, April 20, 2013

The dinosaur project


Here's a photography project I did some months ago. 
The dinosaur is one of brother's old toys and the dollhouse I photographed him in is my mother's.
The inspiration for this project came when my brother put the dinosaur in the "hangover" position and I had to capture it!
........................
Ορίστε ένα φωτογραφικό πρότζεκτ που έκανα κάποιους μήνες πριν.
Ο δεινόσαυρος είναι ένα από τα παλιά παιχνίδια του αδερφού μου και το κουκλόσπιτο στο όποιο τον φωτογράφησα είναι της μητέρας μου.
Η έμπνευση για αυτό το πρότζεκτ ήρθε όταν ο αδερφός μου έβαλε τον δεινόσαυρο στη στάση "hangover" και απλά έπρεπε να αποτυπώσω τη στιγμή! 



1. "5 o'clock tea".



2. "Sleeping beauty".



3. "Bath time".



4. "Beauty of the day".



5. "Hangover".



6. "Washing dishes & making sandwiches".



No comments:

Post a Comment